All the Services You Need. All in One Place.
Southgate Medical Group is nationally recognized for quality care and is highly respected throughout the Buffalo area. Our office is designed to make it as easy as possible for you and your family to access nearly all the medical care you’ll regularly use. All of your medical information is digitally stored and immediately accessible to our professional staff. Because we’re all in one place, our physicians, specialists and nurses are able to quickly consult with each other about your problem or diagnosis, bringing an enlightened, multidisciplinary approach to all your health care needs. For your convenience, we have providers in the specialties of Family Practice, Internal Medicine, General Surgery, Podiatry and Physical Therapy. We have been serving the Buffalo area in this location since 2003.
• NCQA is a private, non-profit organization dedicated to improving health care quality. Their recognition programs are built on evidenced-based, nationally recognized clinical standards of care.
• The Patient Centered Medical Home standards emphasize the use of systematic, patient-centered, coordinated care that supports access, communication and patient involvement.
Southgate Medical Group is staffed and equipped to offer the following clinical and diagnostic services on site:
(sports orthotics including skate/cleat orthotics)
- Physical Therapy
- Clinical Research
- Bone Density Testing
- General Surgery
- INR Blood Testing
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Clinical Pharmacy Services
- Diabetic Education
- Nutrition Counseling
Our On-site Specialty Partners
Southgate Medical Group works closely with several leading specialty practices in Western New York. Whatever your medical need or condition, you can be assured of excellent attention and care at these on-site specialty partners:
- Suburban Medical Imaging of Windsong Radiology
- Amherst/Southgate Ear, Nose, & Throat
- Buffalo Hearing and Speech
- Wells Gastroenterology